Getting a diagnosis of cancer or other serious illness can be an incredible shock.
No-one is ever prepared for the uncertainty and emotional and physical trauma that this brings. Reflexology can help you to overcome the shock, then help to relieve some of the symptoms, and improve your well-being.
- Reflexology supports emotional well-being and improves quality of life
- Helps you to feel more in control
- Can help to reduce the side-effects of medical treatments
- Can help relieve stress, anxiety and depression
- Can help to improve sleep
- Can help to reduce pain and reduce the amount of pain medication needed
- Can help to reduce oedema
- Reflexology is a non-invasive touch therapy that doesn’t involve removing clothing, except footwear
- Can be adapted to chair or bed treatments
- Helps to balance the body
- Boosts energy levels
- Is also perfect for carers